This may be the best dinner I’ve ever made in under ten minutes.
Here’s the recipe:
- Bring 3 cups of broth and 3 cups of water to boil in a large pot with some salt, pepper, and crushed red pepper
- While it’s heating, roughly chop a dozen or so dried tomatoes
- Add the tomatoes to the boiling water/broth
- After another minute or so, add 12ish ounces of spaghetti (most of a box)
- Cook, stirring often, for 10 minutes
- Add 2 cups (or a can, rinsed and drained) of cooked chickpeas
- Stir and reduce heat
- After everything is heated through, serve
- With cheese
It tasted good but did nothing to help with my mid-week fatigue. I’ll be back with equally exciting fare tomorrow. Or sometime. Maybe not tomorrow. It’s supposed to be in the 70s here and I’m sure I’ll want to be out in it. Or sleep through it. Whichever.